Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun DIY Easter Crafts




Easter is such a fun holiday. I think that everyone is just excited that the weather is getting warmer. Plus, I love all the pastel colors and fun bunnies! Here are a few cute and simple craft ideas for Easter. Enjoy!

Easter Topiary Tree

This topiary tree would be super easy to make! All you need is a foam ball, easter candy and a flower pot. This would be a cute centerpiece to any Easter table. It would also be adorable on a mantel (like below)




How adorable are these? Super simple too! I am thinking about doing this for my Easter get-together. This would be fun for my classroom parties too! Soooo cute!


Another cute and easy way to do an Easter tree. I remember my mom had a cute white Easter Tree with all the egg and bunny ornaments. Looked a little something like this...


This would be a fun and easy craft for kids! All you do is fold different colored paper accordian style and then attached to each side of the egg. Cute & Easy!


This guy was too cute not to post. This is so funny and cute! I thought this would go with the book, If You Give A Mouse A Cookie (that's just the teacher in me I guess..)

Hope this gives you some motivation to decorate for Easter. We are leaving to today for Colorado. Think of me and pray that I don't break something :)
xoxo,
k

No comments:

Post a Comment